Two friends enjoying dinner

This photo for a long time has been my favourite. Those two girls are enjoying their dinner in some very nice place - some kind of restaurant in medieval setting. Both of them are pretty and cute - but when you'll look for the first time, you will forget eternally about one of them.

Prince was right. You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Guys! This is for sure one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. She has got a beautiful face, pretty and intelligent eyes, and just look what is underneath that sexy dress! Her breasts are just unbelievably gorgeus. I even like her haircut. Seriously, if I knew such a girl, I would stop all my activities and did every single thing to achieve one purpose: marry her.

If you think the same, please tell me about it in the comments.

There will not be a joke of the day today - I am too sad thinking I will never meet her. Enjoy the photo!
Related Posts with Thumbnails